TH Composites, specialised in composite material solutions
Who are we?
Since 1990, TH Composites is a company specialised in seeking out technical solutions using composite materials for construction, industry and transport.
Initially, TH Composites began with innovative housing solutions focusing on the theme of safe homes: offering houses that can best protect its occupants from climate hazards (hurricanes, typhoons, earthquakes, etc.) by making use of composite materials.|
This know-how in composite materials and in their use in real situations has, over time, evolved into the development of helicopter platforms (heliports).
Following a long Research and Development effort, undertaken in collaboration with various European companies (engineering, design, production firms, etc.) as well as the support of ANVAR, the Hélistop® platforms make use of an innovative floor made of composite materials.
Technical solutions made of composite materials
TH Composites is above all a prime contractor who helps meet the specific needs of helicopter landing platforms by linking its clients (architects, engineering firms) to members of various trades in order to achieve a perfectly executed result.
TH Composites thus work closely with manufacturers specialised in composites, specialists in supporting structures (composite, metaletc.), specialists in water recycling, etc.
In recent years, and always in line with seeking to offer solutions meeting specific requests, TH Composites has developed the “Vélo-Pont®” concept. This project focuses fully on the development of solutions related to the theme of “soft mobility“, while offering multiple areas of development.
Historical timeline of TH Composites
- 1990: Origin of TH Composites in relation to construction
- 1990 to 2008: Research and development of the composite profile used in the “Hélistop®” floor
- 2005: First heliport installation in Tiblisit, Georgia
- 2008: TH Composites joins the Thomann Hanry Group
- 2011: First installation in Guyana of a reinforced heliport (13-ton helicopter)
- 2012: Venturing into the Polish market
- 2016: R&D and development of a prototype for the implementation of the Vélo-Pont® product
Some of our partners